Twiga Foods has received grant funding and requires a passionate Partnership Manager with a global perspective to oversee the tasks required to handle program funded projects and develop mutually beneficial Partnership relationships.
The ideal candidate will have good communications skills, be engaging- with the ability to hold a conversation, well organized & target oriented.
Reporting to the CFO, tasks include:
- Researching negotiating and developing partnership strategies with potential collaborators
- Researching on opportunities available to attract additional grants for Twiga,
- Developing a partnership master plan and tracking success metrics against that plan
- Building sustainable relationships with Twiga’s existing grantors & potential grantors
- Overseeing the preparation and timely submission of grant applications and reconciliation of the use of funds.
- Monitoring grant funded projects by ensuring compliance with the rules and regulations administered by the grantor & implementing the general funding agenda
- Communicating and updating Twiga’s management, grantors and partners on the progress of projects
- A degree in business/communications/ project management from a recognized reputable
- Minimum of three (3) years’ prior experience managing partner relationships preferably
offering financial advisory/consulting services
- Excellent project management skills with experience in managing and supervising donor funded projects
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Excellent written skills
- Excellent organizational skills.
- A multi-tasker with strong ability to work under pressure
To apply, send your CV to careers [at] twigafoods.com with Partnership Manager as the subject.