Twiga is a supplier of Fresh Fruit and Vegetables (FFV) to vendors in urban African markets. They provide their cashless B2B system to serve a distribution network of kiosks, small scale vendors, mama mbogas and more. Twiga’s goal is to make high quality goods easily accessible to vendors at a more reasonable cost.
Twiga is looking to recruit a Design Trainee, who will primarily be responsible for:
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for Twiga, including online platforms and print materials.
- Working with in-house teams.
- Perform research on design trends and Help facilitate both the input and creative meetings
- Work with Communications team to develop creative concepts and executions of assigned product
Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree/ diploma in graphic design
- Proven graphic designing experience (1-2 years)
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator,
- Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Sketch, Invision etc)
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Professionalism regarding time and deadlines
- Outstanding design skills both on and offline
- Ability to bring quality, freshness and consistency to all visual materials
- A good understanding of UX and UI design and principles
- Highly organized with great attention to detail
- Ability to effectively manage projects and meet deadlines
- Ability to take ownership of projects and have a can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to sell/present an idea/creative concept and deal with clients directly.
- Work on a variety of products, including websites, corporate identity, FB Ads, mobile platforms etc.
If you meet the above qualifications, please apply by sending your CV to careers [at] twigafoods.com with “Design Trainee” on the Subject line.